Thursday 10 October 2013

Haul: Primark


Hey guys!
It's that time of year where I feel I've bought too many summery clothes so go on a bit of an A/W spree. I didn't get a huge amount of things but what I did get are some good staple items that will last me through the coming months!

First I picked up the top that I think everyone has! It's a loose hanging strappy top in a lovley cranberry colour, it's described on the label as wine. It's a really nice material, very soft and stretchy. I also love the detailing as he straps are a gold chain. I accidentally got a size too big but it's fine because it's not huge! This was £5

Next I got another midi bodycon skirt, as I love my last one and they are I think they are a staple item as you can dress them up or dress them down with like a crop top or vest top tucked in. I tried this on with the top above tucked in and surprisingly the colours work really well together. This skirts in the colour Aubergine and was just £5.

The next item I got was a dress which is really basic but is great for just throwing on with a pair of leggings or tights and layering up. It's a skater dress with 3/4 length sleeves and is a pretty striped pattern in the colours Black and Mink. This was just £5 but will look cute paired up with a little belt or something.

Yes, another dress! My mum fell in love with this dress and really wanted me to get it. I love the floral pattern on it and really reminds me of a dress I love in topshop, except at almost a sixth of the price. It was just £8 but the material is lovley and it will look so nice with uggs and cardigans in the winter.

I love primark jeans as they are so in expensive and mine have all lasted me a reasonable amount of time. I picked up just some of their Super Skinny jeans in grey for just £11 as I didn't have a grey pair until now!

Finally I just picked up a cute belt which is plain black with a gold bow, just to jazz up any boring outfit and replace them awful belts that come free with primark skater skirts! This belt was only £2.50.

This has only been a short haul but I really am pleased with the items I got. I find primark can be very hit and miss. Some items I find to be very chavy and mainstream whilst there are often some gems hiding among then! And am I the only one that thinks primarks prices have gone up slightly? Still can't complain as they are mega cheap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment