Saturday 24 August 2013

Gifts and Lipsticks

Hello! 

Firstly I'd like to congratulate everyone who received some sort of results this week! I received my GCSE results and I'm extremely pleased with what I got, seeing the circumstances I've had the last year. I hope everyone else did extremely well too. My parents were extremely pleased with my results too, and got me some gifts for working hard, and doing well, as well as going out for a celebratory meal!

 I got to pick what I wanted from MAC... There was so much choice I was over whelmed, so I chose two lipsticks!  The first is a Sheen Supreme Lipstick in 'Behave Yourself'. I haven't yet applied to my lips however I have swatched it on my hand and its a beautiful cool toned cotton candy pink colour, with a slight shimmer running through it. It's also semi opaque which I think looks really pretty.

The second lipstick I'd chosen was MAC's 'Vegas Volt'. The colour is a bold shade of coral, and as its in a amplified formula, it's matte and long wearing, which I love. I think it goes really nicely with my fair skin, brown hair and hazely-brown eyes. In total it came to £30.50 which is on the pricey side but I really appreciate them both. 

Next I got the Sleek 'Snapshots' palette, which cost £7.99 and contains a mixture between mattes and shimmer shades, as well as pastels, brights and neutrals. 

Emmaybelle x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment