Saturday 9 November 2013

My Sunday Diary

 Hi guys!
I'm going to do a typical Sunday for me and let you know everything I do in the day, not only do I like these types of posts because I'm nosey but I thought It would be something a bit different! Enjoy! X

11:00am I wake up and to and make myself some breakfast. My favourite thing to have in porridge with a spoonful of Nutella in it! I watch Freshers on catch up whilst having my breakfast :)

11:45am Time thrush my teeth, Hair and wash my face. I use Oral B, Neutragena and Skin Skystem.

12:00pm I return to my bedroom to catch up on any youtube videos I havnt watched, hi heck my twitter feed (@EmmayBelle) and Instagram.

13:30pm shower time! I have a nice hot shower. I use TRESemmè 24 hour body shampoo & conditioner and Body Shop tangerine shower gel. When I get out I used aussie leave in conditioner on the ends of my hair, and apply Couture Couture by Juicy Couture body lotion. I leave my hair up in a bun and but on a jumper and leggings.

15:00pm Lunch is ready. I know it's Sunday but today were not having a roast, instead we have Pie, Potatos, Carrots and gravy. I'm vegetarian so instead of a meat pie I have Mushroom, Spinach, Cheese and Carrots. 

16:30pm Me and my sister sit down to watch Educating Yorkshire with a sleepy little puppy dog on my lap!

17:50PmTime to give the pets some lovin! I clean out my Giant African Landsnail, Flic, and feed her. We get out the Benji the rabbit and let him have the run of the kitchen, and feed the dogs.

20:00pm I take Buddy out for a little walk to wear off his puppy dog energy. I can't walk our Dalmatian as he is too strong for me so my dad takes him.

20:30pm I get home and put my pyjamas on. I go to my room, paint my nails whilst watching some youtube videos and bbming some friends.


This was my lazy Sunday I don't really do a lot, but hope you enjoyed this post and if you post a diary entry on your blog let me know via twitter! @EmmayBelle xox

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I've nominated you for the Liebster award! All the information is on this post: http://equallyinspired.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-liebster-award.html x

    ReplyDelete