Tuesday 10 September 2013

The Liebster awards Part 2!

I know I was nominated once, but I've also been nominated again by the lovley ElleP from babyowlthoughts.blogspot.com so I've decided to answer the questions she's given to me! I won't be tagging anyone else however, as I've already tagged a few in my previous post! 

Questions from Elle!

 1: Tell me a fun fact about yourself?

I fan girl over youtubers and have met Louis Cole (fun/food for Louis) twice, I live near to Kate (DollyBowBow) and sat in the same cafè as her a few weeks back, and Tanya Burr and (Louise) Sprinkle of glitter both have recorded me personal messages on my sisters camera at summer in the city! As well as that Tanya, Jim, Louis and other youtubers have favourited my tweets which has sent me in to fan girl mode! 

2: What did you want to be when you were growing up and what are you now?

I can't remember what I wanted to be as a little kid, but I know as a child wanting to do hair dressing, and getting a bit older like 10 and 11 wanting to do nail art! I had a mini nail bar set up in my bedroom and everything! I even learnt how to do acrylics! Now I'm focused on achieving a career in Makeup, which I know I will end up doing 100%.

3: What is your most embarrassing childhood story?

I'm really not sure! I'm lucky in a sense that I don't think I've ever had anything overly embarrassing happen to me! There's been them cringey moments before when I've called a teacher mum forgetting I'm actually at school :'). 

4: What would you say your worst habit is?

Ever since I was little I've had a habit of saying "do you know what" before a sentence. My mum said when I was about 3 or 4 I was talking to a lady at the train station (goodness knows why!) and she turned around to my mum and said "does she start every sentence with do you know what?" ... Snooty lady :') 

5: What do you like about blogging?

The fact that you can express your own opinions on things and it will never be wrong. I also love communicating with other bloggers over social media sites like twitter!

6: If you had a super power, what would it be?

Definitely to have control of time to fast forward or rewind, so I can make changes in my life, and skip all of the rubbish bits...

7: Your biggest fear?

Hmmm I have a few! I hate pitch black darkness, being in the sea and not being able to see whats swimming around you and meeting new people and being in new situations!

8: How many shoes roughly do you own?

I think I've counted before and it's like 40, but I've bought more since then! Here's a photo I took on my phone a while back, whilst trying to sort them all out...
(Baring in mind many more have joined the shoe family since then... Like at least 7 more...)

9: Favourite movie of all time?

The Sound Of Music! 

10: How many teddies on your bed and what are their names?

I have zero on my bed! I have like 3 in my room though, a persil's bear called (goog-eye) I don't know why he has that name or where why I named him this but I had him since I was a baby and this has always been his name... I don't even know how to spell it! I also have 2 more of him, one which I lost as a baby (I think may have been the original) and an identical one I found as a child and had to buy! which is also in my room. I also have little mouse teddy called Malcolm, which I got from Dickens World, several years ago! I'm not ashamed to say I have black sacks full of teddies up the loft, a large amount being Stitch teddies :') 

11: If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be and what would you be doing?

I'd be in America sitting on Main Street watching a parade with an ice cream from the yummy ice cream parlour there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment