Thursday 26 December 2013

Christmas Haul 2013

POkay, I may be a few days late but MERRY CHRISTMAS! I had an absoloutley amazing christmas and I hope you all did too! I was very lucky with what a recieved this year and got Sooooo many presents, but I'll just pic out so e of my favourites instead of naming every single item!


(This isnt in any sort of order, it's just whatever comes to mind first!)

- Black & Gold Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac

- Benefit set of 4 perfume set

- Benefit little love positions set

- Polar Bear Onesie!

- Topshop Dress

- No7 Illuminating Mirror

- Mac's Asian Flower Lipstck

- Naked Basics Palette

- Hat and Scarf set

- Tangle Teezer

- Sleek Vintage Romance Palette

- Lots of Maybelline makeup!

- Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume

- Gilly Hicks Jumper

- Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Spray

- Pyjamas! (Of course!)

- Vouchers for my local Mall and Itunes & Money

- Teddy Bear Soft Pillow

And so much more I could go on forever! I am so grateful for absoloutley everything I recieved. I didn't expect to get half as much as I did. Disclaimer, this isn't bragging it's just I like to view hauls like these on others blogs and vlogs so I thought I'd do my own! Hope you all had a wonderful christmas and spent it with the people you loved.

EmmayBelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment